Exam Prep (So Far)

This is what I have so far and really just wanted to get it posted already. It’s far from finished, but at least I’m starting to draw some connections. I feel like some may be a little weak depending on how well I can identify proper secondary sources for it. I feel like TBG and SGGK could be more modular, I think I’m just distracted by the thesis I wrote. I decided to follow Chani’s lead and use the table model. It’s proving to be rather useful and keep things organized, I just need more stuff in the boxes.

Exam Prep Google Doc

2 Comments »

1. zahava Said,

March 22, 2017 @ 12:21 am

Hey! I really like how well organized your thoughts are. I really should join the you and Cahani and start writing mine as a google doc. I think you have a lot of good, strong ideas. I think you lay a lot of groundwork for the secondary material that you now have to find. I wouldn’t worry about filling the boxes. Quality over quantity, y’know? Like, it’s better to find really good sources than to make sure you have something to say for each text in ALL 3 topics. Maybe Focus on having 1-2 boxes filled as well as the flex box. I think now you just need to work on pulling up some research and you’ll be good! Good luck!

2. James Marone Said,

March 22, 2017 @ 1:25 am

That’s good to know, I’m just worried about having to use a multitude of texts… The whole 9 text thing worries me to no end. While the graph is super useful, I also like the color coding thing you’ve done. Colors are pretty fun and it also lends way to you color coding your postits and such so that you can visually see the links between the books and passages day of. (are we allowed to do that? lol) Anyhow, thanks, I feel slightly better and feel like I know which direction to go in now.

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI